Tuesday, June 16, 2015

No Real Title...Just A Small Simple Thought...

When I started this blog, I envisioned something grand...grand writing...grand story telling...loads of readers and then an eventual movie, playing opposite of Bradley Cooper (who would obviously spend the entire movie shirtless...)

None of that has panned out.  Though I will say I'm only disappointed to not be starring opposite of a shirtless Bradley Cooper!

But in all seriousness...this has been such a release.  I don't know if people read it or not.  I have been able to get out some of my stories of growing up as a BRAT...and use experiences from my fellow BRATs to write other stories...twisting each into one...seems that we all experience the same thing, just in different manners.

I know there are other BRATs out there that are far better blogger/writers.  I'm not one of them.

But...I'm proud of my simple little blog! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to know more about you !
    I'm Ken, a fellow Brat and write me at:
    sedatepmr@gmail.com

    be sure to mention you're a brat!
    thanks
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M a fellow brat, too. My dad was in the army and the air force and I raised a few air force brats myself. Loved finding your blog we need more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLURIBUS LOCUS NOSTRUM- many Places are our home !
    As Brats, are 'Home" is with other Brats. we're actually now a Legitimate Sub-Culture called "Third Culture Kids" or "adult third Culture Kids". Google it! There's some interesting reading to be had- some personal insights are there for the finding and any Brat 'reader' of that information will certainly see insights into themselves.

    ReplyDelete